Thread: Black Triangle over the top of my house.

Exclamation Black Triangle over the top of my house.

This occurred roughly in October of 2018

I bring this up now to ask have you ever
    heard the term "hijacker" after an encounter with a ufo?

I was just going outside on a clear night to my truck. It was a half moon kinda night,no clouds,and a crispy 50ish degrees.
    I never heard a sound,but looked to the skies as always to find my friend "The Big Dipper".
    It was then I saw a black Triangle shaped ufo flying broadside from East to West- when I say broadside I mean not flying
    with a point as the leading edge,but rather one point facing North, and one point facing South, and flying toward the west.
    This ufo was about 60 yards above my two story house, and travelling at best guess- 35 MPH (I am not an aviator).
    It was the typical "Triangle ufo" with the lights under it on each corner, and some type of light in the center.
    This ufo did NOT make a sound! No hum,rumble,or whistle- Nothing. I wanted to holler for my wife,but she was inside the
    house, and on the opposite side. If I ran in to yell it would be gone before she could get to me, and be my witness.
    So, I stared at it, not blinking trying to remember every thing about this Triangle ufo. I never felt threatened.
    I am not sure its even extra terrestrial as I believe the "black triangles" are ours (space force) ,and I know I could be wrong.

NOW- as above I asked you if you ever heard the term "Hijacker" after an encounter?
    I would like to see your ideas on the subject before I go further,so as not to influence you.

p.s. I originally thought the ufo to be white, but later realized it was just the street light shinning on the bottom of it...
    The next night I looked around,and had another realization, and I have lived here at that time for over ten years...
    There is NO Street light! I live out in the country,as to why I thought it was a street light reflecting off it?
    My encounter is not my first rodeo. I was taught by my father, a Navy vet of WWII on how to "observe" objects, and
    how to evaluate the situation (sit rep) constantly growing up. I am no trained observer in the classical sense,but I am not
    given to fantasy. Each time I got better at observing the immediate surroundings...SO How did I make such a mistake?

All responses are welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Europa Tesla View Post
    This occurred roughly in October of 2018

I bring this up now to ask have you ever
    heard the term "hijacker" after an encounter with a ufo?

I was just going outside on a clear night to my truck. It was a half moon kinda night,no clouds,and a crispy 50ish degrees.
    I never heard a sound,but looked to the skies as always to find my friend "The Big Dipper".
    It was then I saw a black Triangle shaped ufo flying broadside from East to West- when I say broadside I mean not flying
    with a point as the leading edge,but rather one point facing North, and one point facing South, and flying toward the west.
    This ufo was about 60 yards above my two story house, and travelling at best guess- 35 MPH (I am not an aviator).
    It was the typical "Triangle ufo" with the lights under it on each corner, and some type of light in the center.
    This ufo did NOT make a sound! No hum,rumble,or whistle- Nothing. I wanted to holler for my wife,but she was inside the
    house, and on the opposite side. If I ran in to yell it would be gone before she could get to me, and be my witness.
    So, I stared at it, not blinking trying to remember every thing about this Triangle ufo. I never felt threatened.
    I am not sure its even extra terrestrial as I believe the "black triangles" are ours (space force) ,and I know I could be wrong.

NOW- as above I asked you if you ever heard the term "Hijacker" after an encounter?
    I would like to see your ideas on the subject before I go further,so as not to influence you.

p.s. I originally thought the ufo to be white, but later realized it was just the street light shinning on the bottom of it...
    The next night I looked around,and had another realization, and I have lived here at that time for over ten years...
    There is NO Street light! I live out in the country,as to why I thought it was a street light reflecting off it?
    My encounter is not my first rodeo. I was taught by my father, a Navy vet of WWII on how to "observe" objects, and
    how to evaluate the situation (sit rep) constantly growing up. I am no trained observer in the classical sense,but I am not
    given to fantasy. Each time I got better at observing the immediate surroundings...SO How did I make such a mistake?

All responses are welcome.
    I am not sure why you saw the "white light', possibly some camouflage technique used by the triangle?

But I don't really get the context for your question about "highjack" question. Did this occur to you later?
    I don't see how a simple sighting could be construed as a highjack.
    Even an abduction would more properly fall under the term "Kidnapped".
    I do recall a trucker being abducted, truck and all some years ago. It was a very complex story. His entire truck was taken aboard a craft and transported to his destination with NO mileage being clocked on the odometer. To make matters even more cloudy, apparently his personal firearm had fired several shots for no reason he could remember. He later underwent what I would classify a "Psychotic Break" (something about X-ray vision) and went on a rampage that ended up on the highway with him being hauled away by police to a rubber room.
    This is the closest thing to a Highjack I ever saw. Like I said before, kidnapped would be more common.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I am not sure why you saw the "white light', possibly some camouflage technique used by the triangle?

But I don't really get the context for your question about "highjack" question. Did this occur to you later?
    I don't see how a simple sighting could be construed as a highjack.
    Even an abduction would more properly fall under the term "Kidnapped".
    I do recall a trucker being abducted, truck and all some years ago. It was a very complex story. His entire truck was taken aboard a craft and transported to his destination with NO mileage being clocked on the odometer. To make matters even more cloudy, apparently his personal firearm had fired several shots for no reason he could remember. He later underwent what I would classify a "Psychotic Break" (something about X-ray vision) and went on a rampage that ended up on the highway with him being hauled away by police to a rubber room.
    This is the closest thing to a Highjack I ever saw. Like I said before, kidnapped would be more common.
    Once again I have used the wrong word. The correct word is "Hitch Hiker" after an encounter. I have only recently heard of this, and I apologize for the confusion
    that it caused.
    Thank You!

'Hitch hiker"- is a term from what I understand is after an encounter the witness, and some family members start having psychological problems. I wondered if anyone else has heard this?

More along the lines, the phenomenon attaches itself to a person who has encountered it, and can then follow them to other locations and then interact with the people there; thus, hitchhiker.

In a way, this is a lines-of-association problem, where an entity can move from person to person as long as it can find the influence signature of a new target. For many, this can be a serious problem, especially if they are in the public eye.

Thank You!