Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Whistlerblower Act - An ammendment National Defense Authorization Act 2023

The bill has now been passed by the senate and just needs to be signed by President Joe Biden to be law. Let the floodgates open!

That is indeed good news, but I am expecting more of a trickle. I'm sure the black world still has ways to discourage people even if it's legal to spill the beans.

Today the whistleblower act was signed by President Biden - it is now a US statute.
    Hope it helps bring forth the truth that we are not alone and someone steps forward will enough guts to finally declare it.
    Then we can move past it into another brave world
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-24-2022 at 12:04 AM.

Chris Mellon’s blog - a very happy Xmas indeed. In it he confirms that Dr Eric Davis was the person who revealed evidence of legacy programs on the hill and confirms he was the author of the Wilson Davis notes

https://www.christophermellon.net/po...ap-legislation

Unprecedented UAP Legislation
    Unbeknownst to most Americans, President Biden just signed into law far-reaching legislation that could soon confirm the existence of an alien presence on earth. The relevant provisions, incorporated into legislation needed to provide funding for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Intelligence Community (IC), enjoys strong bipartisan support in both the House and Senate. This is arguably the biggest story mainstream news organizations have ever failed to cover. Among other things, this new legislation:

Provides greatly enhanced authorities and resources for the ‘All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office’ or ‘(AARO),’ which now reports directly to the leaders of the Defense Department and the Intelligence Community. The organization’s unusual name is intended to clarify that its purview extends to anomalous objects regardless of their location (i.e. land, air, undersea, or space).

Mandates a review of all intelligence documents involving UAP from 1945 to the present.

Requires DoD, DHS, and the IC to identify any non-disclosure agreements related to UAP and provide those to the new AARO office.

Directs the new AARO office to develop a UAP science plan to assess the sometimes mysterious and mind-bending capabilities being reported as well as a collection plan to leverage America’s vast technical intelligence apparatus to determine where these objects are coming from and their capabilities and intent. This aggressive UAP investigation, using America’s unparalleled intelligence capabilities, is what I hoped to accomplish when I brought the famous DoD UAP videos (“Gimbal” and “Flir”) and Lue Elizondo to the NYT and the oversight committees on Capitol Hill in December, 2017. Recall that Mr. Elizondo had just resigned his position on the staff of the Secretary of Defense in protest over DoD inaction in the face of innumerable violations of restricted DoD airspace by UAP.

Provides a secure process for anyone who has signed an official US government secrecy agreement related to UAP to come forward and reveal that information to AARO and to Congress, regardless of the level of classification, without fear of retribution or prosecution. This provision is intended to determine the veracity of longstanding allegations indicating that the US government has recovered extraterrestrial technology and perhaps even extraterrestrial beings. The alleged UAP crash in 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico, offers the most famous example, but there are many others. For example, in his new book Trinity: The Best Kept Secret, the renowned writer, scientist and venture capitalist Dr. Jacques Vallee surfaces a new case of alleged ET spacecraft recovery operations.

The historical intelligence document review, and the review of government secrecy agreements, should be completed over the next 18 months. That process alone could validate claims the US government has been concealing proof of an extraterrestrial presence near earth. If it seems unbelievable that Congress would pass such legislation, it is only because of the paucity of reporting on the facts that caused members of both parties in Congress to join together to pass these provisions.

Even before this ‘whistleblower’ legislation was signed into law, credible individuals were providing Congress
    information alleging that the US government has recovered extraterrestrial technology. This process began in 2019 when I brought astrophysicist Dr. Eric Davis to Capitol Hill to meet with staff from the Senate Intelligence and Armed Services committees. Dr. Davis, author of the famous Wilson-Davis memo, provided specific information lending credence to sensational reports that an official US government program is actively seeking to exploit recovered technology that was fashioned by some other species or perhaps advanced AI machines. Much of the information Dr. Davis provided remains highly classified, but the good news is that these sensational claims, which have the potential to transform our understanding of the universe and man’s place within it, are now being taken seriously and properly investigated. I’ve brought others besides Dr. Davis and Lue Elizondo to the Hill and the AARO office and I am encouraging anyone else who may be able to help set the record straight to step forward as well.

I’m not claiming that the information provided to Congress or to AARO proves that earth has been visited by extraterrestrials. However, Dr. Davis and Mr. Elizondo and other witnesses are credible former government officials who worked on highly classified government programs. Having heard their reports, and those of others who are coming forward, I can vouch for the fact that the AARO office has serious leads to pursue. The media is doing the public a great disservice by ignoring the UAP issue because a sudden shocking revelation runs the risk of being far more disruptive and disturbing than information gradually processed and absorbed. If these claims prove true, blindsiding the public greatly increases the risk of negative consequences.

Although it is true that Congress could seek to keep the AARO office’s findings confidential, it is doubtful that this information can be kept under wraps for long if confirmed. I say that not because the government is incapable of keeping secrets. Indeed, the reverse is more nearly true: DoD and DoE black programs are almost never compromised. By contrast, intelligence reports (e.g. reports on the Iranian nuclear program) often leak because policymakers want to influence public opinion, but even in those cases the technical or human sources behind the reporting are rarely revealed. In fact, while serving as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence at DoD, I can only recall one instance of a DoD special access program being compromised and that was simply because the capability was used in combat during the Gulf War. In the case of UAP, however, the individuals coming forward want the information to be disclosed, as do many members of Congress who are the recipients of the information being gathered by AARO. In that regard, I recently had the opportunity to ask Senator Gillibrand, a leading sponsor of the legislation, whether she would support revealing the existence of alien technology if the whistleblower process confirms these sensational allegations. Without missing a beat, she replied: “Of course! Why not?” Most members of Congress and their staff, and most of those coming forward presenting evidence, seem to agree that the American people have a right to know. This is therefore a case where I believe the truth, whatever it proves to be, will prevail in the not too distant future.

Even if the UAP whistleblower provision and UAP document reviews being mandated by Congress do not lead to confirmation of an ET presence near Earth, ongoing governmental and scientific investigations of UAP activity might lead to the same conclusion. Now that the anti-UAP stigma is being lifted, and the government has established UAP reporting procedures, fresh data regarding hundreds of new UAP incidents is pouring in. At last count the official number of UAP incidents was at 400, and is still rapidly increasing. If the media is guilty of the sin of omission when it comes to reporting on the unprecedented, bipartisan UAP legislation that was just signed into law, they are guilty of the sin of commission when it comes to misleading reporting regarding UAP activity detected by DoD and the IC. I’ll have more to say about that soon. For the moment, I’ll simply venture to predict that the facts, when they emerge, will directly contradict recent reporting in the Wall Street Journal by Holman Jenkins Jr. and Seth Shostak, as well as reporting in the New York Times by Julian Barnes, which claims that conventional explanations have been found for most of the UAP reports identified by DoD and the IC. I believe that the report, when it emerges, will deepen the UAP mystery rather than provide explanations for the burgeoning number of UAP incidents involving violations of US airspace.

Consider that although the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) has produced nothing of import, despite decades of work, it is still rightly regarded as a worthwhile effort. The most notable SETI incident occurred back in the 70’s, when a strangely powerful and mysterious signal was detected. It has become famously known as the Wow! signal. Although it remains unexplained, there is now some reason to believe it may have had a terrestrial origin. By contrast, the US government has only just begun officially investigating UAP with modern sensors yet we already have hundreds of official military cases that defy conventional explanation. Hundreds of Wow!-like events, most involving data from multiple sensors! Moreover, in some cases, the ET hypothesis seems the best or only viable explanation (e.g. the Nimitz case which left no doubt in the minds of some of the Navy pilots and radar operators)…
    …Merry Christmas, with special thanks and appreciation to the members of Congress and their staffs who have put national security and science ahead of stigma and ignorance.

Apparently things are happening already
    Robert Salas tweeted today…

#ufotwitter, #UAPs, #uaptwitter Recently, I have been contacted to give testimony to AARO on 1967 Malmstrom AFB UFO incidents. Also have helped provide names of other UFO-NUKES witnesses for AARO testimony. I anticipate these will be given in early 2023. Pls retweet

It keeps getting better Curt Jaimungal had a mammoth 8hr show on his Theories of Everything YT Channel on 30th of Dec and in one section he had on Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp as guests, Joe Murgia transcribed it and posted on Twitter, they have some amazing witness who can now come forward based on whistleblower act…

JC: Going forward, we'll be able to release direct-witness testimony that's we've talked about. Some from people you wouldn't expect to hear from. UFO subject will blow up in January as new information comes to light.

GK: JC and I are aware of some of these whistleblowers who've been standing by, ready to tell Congress, and others, what they know. We know that some have already done so. If it comes out, it's gonna be an explosion.

JC: Whistleblower protections being implemented in the NDAA. We're talking about our government, physically, reverse engineering UFOs, physical hardware, that they suspect is from another world. We're talking programs that are actively reverse engineering and exploiting these non-terrestrial technologies. That's the claim. And GK is also saying some of these people have already utilized these internal mechanisms to establish WHERE (my emphasis ~Joe) the hardware is. We have knowledge of this & we hope it gets out to the public because it IS happening. This education is being given on the inside. This is something that's being told, within Congress, within the Senate intelligence committees, with whistleblowers coming forward. Under IG investigations, they're looking into this. 👈🏼 (Important detail JC hadn't shared publicly … something I heard from my own source, not long ago. It's related to gatekeepers doing their thing & improperly denying access to the goodies. ~Joe)

JC: This is something George & I know, for sure, is happening, the people involved, all the mechanics of it, and we hope it becomes public through the right channels. It's not something theoretical. It's happening!

GK: My first foray into the preposterous idea that we have craft and materials from some other world, some other intelligence, was 33 yrs ago with Lazar. Lots of people will have problems with the Bob Lazar story. I don't care anymore. But at the time I proposed it & presented it in the news series, it was ridiculous, even among a lot of UFO folks. Not so ridiculous any more. JC & I have reported over last few yrs: There were Legacy UFO programs that haven't been made public. There were efforts to take these materials, exotic materials of unknown origin, put them in hands of the big-player aerospace companies, and try to figure out how they work.

GK: When Lazar had a similar story a long time ago, people tsk-tsk'd, & denied it, & ridiculed it. Now? Not so much. Because some of these whistleblowers we're talking about, or, appearing before Congress now, have already given statements, are there to tell them about the Legacy programs, that they are real, that there are these exotic materials, that reverse engineering programs HAVE been under way... The big question remaining is: Will the public get to know about this, and can those materials be retrieved?

GK: If you hand them over to, say, a Lockheed or a Northrop, or a company like that, is there a paper trail that says the ownership should be with the American public, that is has to be returned? And we don't know. These whistleblowers that we're talking about, know where the bodies are buried, literally, & where the material is. I mean, down to the building. It's gonna be really interesting to see if Congress makes that info public. Because we KNOW that they've heard some of the testimony already.

JC: They've verified some of that testimony, we know.. Congress is saying...you NEED to tell if there were illegal programs being done. So it's almost like a duty. Will people come forward...let's pretend, as Senator Harry Reid said, from Lockheed and say, "I worked on reverse engineering of non-terrestrial technologies"? Well you have to be motivated to do so. But now they're saying, 'You NEED to come forward." (I'm not sure they're saying that because I don't see any repercussions for folks who don't come forward. ~Joe) This is big enough that people have already come forward. This is in the mechanisms of government, that are gonna keep it within the intelligence communities, but some people are gonna come forward, publicly. And we know this for sure. So I think this is a huge deal. We're never seen this type of thing for the UFO topic, this type of acknowledgement. And I think, someone like George, who's been seeing this for 35 years, or however many years now, this is unprecedented. I'm an optimist, I'm super-excited, I think we're kicking the doors down!

GK: I am the pessimist, I am the glass is half empty. If there is a way to bury this, if there is a way to keep it secret, they'll find it (See my gatekeepers comment earlier. This is why I feel we need true whistleblowers who just go on YT Live and blurt it out. ~Joe).

GK: And we're already seeing some of that kind of pushback, Curt. You saw this recent WSJ article, there was a NYT, pre-bunking piece that came out, in advance of the report, which wasn't even written at the time, that said, 'Oh yeah, this is all explainable.' That's exactly what I've expected for a long time and I think we're gonna see more of it. The closer Congress and the public get to answers, the closer we actually get to seeing, or learning about, 'The Goodies,' - metamaterials, pieces of scrap metal of unknown origin, craft, maybe bodies - the harder the pushback is gonna be. If I were Lockheed and I had this stuff, I wouldn't give it back to us (Lockheed now has that Knapp quote on their vault wall, with the intact craft looming in the background. Thanks, George.😁 ~Joe).
    What you are seeing is significant pushback, already, by the @DeptofDefense. At the same time, they're speaking out of this side of their mouth, saying, 'Oh yeah, we're all about transparency.' Behind the scenes, they're feeding this disinformation to people like that reporter at the NYT (@julianbarnes), who kind of, try to dismiss it. I will bet you, Curt, that you have had pushback yourself, for the fact that you even dare to tackle this topic in a very curious way. That you would even dare ask the questions. I'm sure your colleagues have given you crap about it, and there's gonna be a lot more of that, the closer we get to The Goodies. So, if they can find a way to bury it, and hide it, they'll continue to do that. You look at the at the U.S. airforce. They have more information on this subject than anyone. And they're nowhere...they don't have a seat at the table. They're not showing up giving statements, they're not making press releases. They haven't shown up at any of the hearings, where are THEY? They're not gonna give it up very easily. So, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm hopeful, in a sense, but I'll believe it when I see it.

JC: Yet...people continuously, and with increased frequency, come forward to George and me, & they provide information & data & footage, and images. I've been kicked around, people saying, 'Oh, ur gonna release more. It's been so long.' I'm on cosmic time. Oh yeah, we're just starting! So, starting in January of 2023, providing more information the government (crosstalk by CJ)... I'll say mid-January. We're gonna start providing information that we've thoroughly vetted. And that's (cross-talk by CJ)...

GK: Yesterday marked the one-year anniversary since the death of Harry Reid. Five years ago, this month, he got things started by talking to the NYT about a program, at that time, they called AATIP. There's still a lot of misinformation out there. A lot of things that have been made murky, I think, on purpose. But all those interviews that we did with Harry Reid, with @LueElizondo, with other key players in this, it's all still on mysterywire.com.
    If people are looking at big events of 2022, we did a story about a defense contractor named @radiancetechinc. They're located in Huntsville, AL. They put out news releases about the hiring of two people. One was a guy named Jay Stratton, who'd been with the Office of Naval Intelligence & DIA. The other was Dr. @travisstaylor1, as we know as a UFO-type scientist on History Channel, on 'Ancient Aliens,' & 'The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.' In their release, Radiance Technologies BRAGGED about these two guys for their UFO work. Jay Stratton had been the head of the UAP Task Force. He'd. been part of AATIP and AAWSAP as well. And when they put out a release about his hiring, they bragged about it.

[https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301546258.html ]

GK: I think that is a major step, for private contractors, defense contractors, to go ahead & say, 'Yeah, we're interested in this. In fact, not only are we interested in it, we'd like to get some contracts for it.' BIG step for industry to make that, and I just wanted to mention it's a pretty good story that I think, probably, has fallen thru the cracks. What's next?

JC: Everything George and I have reported on, we've dug really deep and we've really vetted people, & now we're at a place where we can bring stuff forward. So I think the 2019 swarms over the USS Omaha, USS Russell, actually, ten Navy warships...we initially reported on that, like what our gov't said...we obtained and released information that was confined within classified files, originally, but we were able to get out the unclassified parts. And that story is gonna open up. There's been a lot of attempts at debunking it, talking about how there's red, green and white lights. Well, you haven't heard nothing yet. So I think this is great. I think that that story is SO important, the one that we broke. And I think the 2019 swarms...it's just one of many, by the way, that we've looked into, but it's one we could provide corroborative video evidence on. I think, overall, that story's a great place to start, we're gonna learn A LOT more about that. And I'd even say, the Bob Lazar story. Everything Bob said to George in 1989...we are looking at it through a different lens now, and I think there's more to tell on that story.

GK: I would say, something more that is coming is about AAWSAP. You'll recall, Curt, the Congressional hearing. First public hearing before Congress on the UFO/UAP topic in 54 years, and the Defense Department was asked, 'Are there any programs that existed in between Blue Book and AATIP?' And they said, 'Nope, sorry...nothing.' Well that is absolutely not true. And a year ago, we out a book called, 'Skinwalkers at the Pentagon,' that had details about the AAWSAP program. It was a predecessor to AATIP. It's the one that got $22 million that went to Robert Bigelow's BAASS organization. They created the largest UFO database in the history of the world. More than 200,000 cases. Public hasn't seen it. Congress hasn't seen it. But I can tell you, in the year since that book came out, there's a lot more information that's come our way. Interviews with key players that we're gonna be making public in 2023, and I think it will blow it wide open. I hope.

The full Toeganza will no doubt be up on Curt’s YT channel soon
    Last edited by Longeyes; 01-01-2023 at 09:53 AM.

Great Article in the Daily Mail
    EXCLUSIVE: Pentagon ordered to re-investigate 1945 crash of mysterious 'avocado-shaped' UFO dubbed the 'Roswell before Roswell,' as expert reveals eyewitness accounts of the encounter
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...haped-UFO.html

Not sure if this related to current whistleblower act . . .

Exhibit from upcoming trial revealing CIA Deputy Director Ron Pandolfi’s earlier involvement in another technoscam via this alleged ‘briefing’ for the President of the United States and Hollywood’s Steven Spielberg.

Former CIA Scientist and Analyst Dr. Ron Pandolfi, former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain, both could testify in California Superior Court in a trial for participating in a “technoscam” involving UFOs and a phony “anti-gravity”device that bilked investors.

Recent expose Full Page Specials by Kal Korff in DailyWorld
    While whistleblowers are dominating news headlines, more are coming. This time, it isn’t only American President Donald Trump who is worried. Instead, it’s arguably a former CIA Deputy Director and apparent associate, Congressman Daniel Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain. Soon, both he and the CIA’s Ron Pandolfi might have to ‘explain’ to a California Superior Court Judge and jury under oath and penalty of perjury, their roles in a fraudulent scheme involving, you can’t make this up, UFOs and an alleged “anti-gravity” device that never existed. Millions of dollars are involved, investors have been bilked out of their money, salaries legally owed as per contract remain unpaid.

https://kalkorff.medium.com/here-com...t-71580f28d6d4

Pan down to read more about this!

Edit to add:
    I didn't realize this article is a bit dated, but still interesting.
    Last edited by epo333; 01-11-2023 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Not sure if this related to current whistleblower act . . .

Exhibit from upcoming trial revealing CIA Deputy Director Ron Pandolfi’s earlier involvement in another technoscam via this alleged ‘briefing’ for the President of the United States and Hollywood’s Steven Spielberg.

Former CIA Scientist and Analyst Dr. Ron Pandolfi, former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain, both could testify in California Superior Court in a trial for participating in a “technoscam” involving UFOs and a phony “anti-gravity”device that bilked investors.

Recent expose Full Page Specials by Kal Korff in DailyWorld
    While whistleblowers are dominating news headlines, more are coming. This time, it isn’t only American President Donald Trump who is worried. Instead, it’s arguably a former CIA Deputy Director and apparent associate, Congressman Daniel Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain. Soon, both he and the CIA’s Ron Pandolfi might have to ‘explain’ to a California Superior Court Judge and jury under oath and penalty of perjury, their roles in a fraudulent scheme involving, you can’t make this up, UFOs and an alleged “anti-gravity” device that never existed. Millions of dollars are involved, investors have been bilked out of their money, salaries legally owed as per contract remain unpaid.

https://kalkorff.medium.com/here-com...t-71580f28d6d4

Pan down to read more about this!

Edit to add:
    I didn't realize this article is a bit dated, but still interesting.
    Yes, this is an older story. i couldn't read the article in the link, because my antivirus blocked it.

But I remember back in the day that RP wanted to help sponsor Gordon Novel's research and wanted to continue it after Novel died, and was looking for investors.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin