Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Indigo Children

Blog Entries

Indigo Children

Indigo Children...is there something to this?

Blog Entries
    For those that aren’t aware Anderson Cooper of CNN is a Rothschild andfor those that are Illuminati theorists the video above gives you a glimpse of his Aura.

Notice how he poisoned the story right from the introduction? "manipulated by their parents"

"Prozac, Miracle Drug. But, can it kill you?"

Blog Entries
    It appears that the school system is not prepared for the indigo children. It often stifles their gifts and prevents the expression of the high IQ. According to the National Foundation for Gifted and Creative Children, many gifted children are mistakenly thought to be 'learning disabled'. I will quote, "Many gifted children are being destroyed in the public educational system and falsely labeled ADHD. Many parents are unaware that their child could be gifted."
    The same foundation lists the following characteristics to help you identify if your child is gifted:

• Has high sensitivity
    • Has excessive amounts of energy
    • Bores easily - may appear to have a short attention span
    • Requires emotionally stable and secure adults around him or her
    • Will resist authority if it is not democratically oriented
    • Has preferred ways of learning, particularly in reading and math
    • May become easily frustrated because they have big ideas and lack the resources or people to assist them in carrying these tasks to fruition.
    • Learns from an exploratory level, resisting rote memory or just being a listener.
    • Cannot sit still unless absorbed in something of their own interest
    • Is very compassionate. They often have many fears, such as death and loss of loved ones.
    • If they experience failure early, they may give up and develop permanent learning blocks.
    • May withdraw if feeling threatened or alienated, and may sacrifice their creativity in order to 'belong'

Notice how closely these qualities match the description of the indigo children and those of many children diagnosed with ADHD, depression and other “mental problems”.

http://drlwilson.com/Articles/Indigo%20Children.htm

Blog Entries
    Are we becoming aware of spiritual evolution in these children or is it parents projecting traits into their children?

It has been some years now and some of the indigo labeled children are starting to grow…can we still see these traits in them?

Is this all New Age nonsense?...who knows… but I think it is kind of neat to see traits in young children that are considered special. I know when I come into contact with special children with special abilities I get goose bumps all over me because it is so intriguing.

It looks like ABC did a special on this a few years back with Diane Sawyer as the host.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZwyiy90X2I

We have an indigo child in the family. She's 4 and just wonderful, loving, and open. She's a real take charge little girl too.
    Since she was a year and half old, when her grandfather died, she has continually spoken of him as present.
    She'll say granpa wants to watch something on TV with me and will insist on watching it. Or he wants us to go see him, meaning go to the cemetery.
    And she insists she can see him. We don't discourage her and accept what she says. We are all fearful the schools will beat it out of her and are determined to help her realize her gifts and feel accepted for who she is. Her name - Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    The same foundation lists the following characteristics to help you identify if your child is gifted:

• Has high sensitivity
    • Has excessive amounts of energy
    • Bores easily - may appear to have a short attention span
    • Requires emotionally stable and secure adults around him or her
    • Will resist authority if it is not democratically oriented
    • Has preferred ways of learning, particularly in reading and math
    • May become easily frustrated because they have big ideas and lack the resources or people to assist them in carrying these tasks to fruition.
    • Learns from an exploratory level, resisting rote memory or just being a listener.
    • Cannot sit still unless absorbed in something of their own interest
    • Is very compassionate. They often have many fears, such as death and loss of loved ones.
    • If they experience failure early, they may give up and develop permanent learning blocks.
    • May withdraw if feeling threatened or alienated, and may sacrifice their creativity in order to 'belong'
    I'm not just saying this, but all of the above fit me to a T when I was young. I always had trouble fitting in at school and always wondered why they couldn't teach me the way I knew that I could learn. I often thought that if they explained the subjects in a manner that I understood, I would excel beyond all the other kids. Instead, I was always the odd ball that didn't learn or behave "normal". After I learned something, I would always think that if they explained it to me, using a different approach or manner, I would have understood it and learned it immediately.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    We have an indigo child in the family. She's 4 and just wonderful, loving, and open. She's a real take charge little girl too.
    Since she was a year and half old, when her grandfather died, she has continually spoken of him as present.
    She'll say granpa wants to watch something on TV with me and will insist on watching it. Or he wants us to go see him, meaning go to the cemetery.
    And she insists she can see him. We don't discourage her and accept what she says. We are all fearful the schools will beat it out of her and are determined to help her realize her gifts and feel accepted for who she is. Her name - Faith.
    That is so neat I have them in my family too. I am not a kid type person but every now and then when the Indigo child speaks usually a sentence without explanation they just stop me in my tracks. They can go so deep at times which leaves me speechless like they are seeing something in a different way than we perceive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I'm not just saying this, but all of the above fit me to a T when I was young. I always had trouble fitting in at school and always wondered why they couldn't teach me the way I knew that I could learn. I often thought that if they explained the subjects in a manner that I understood, I would excel beyond all the other kids. Instead, I was always the odd ball that didn't learn or behave "normal". After I learned something, I would always think that if they explained it to me, using a different approach or manner, I would have understood it and learned it immediately.
    Do you have any artistic or psychic ability? I bet the school system just messed you all up and stifled a lot of what you might have been experiencing or learning.

Blog Entries
    Another view of the indigo children...

http://2012rising.com/article/the-in...ion-conspiracy
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’