Thread: Stills and Video: Colorado Sasquatch Research

Stills and Video: Colorado Sasquatch Research

Mark Parra of Colorado Sasquatch Research is an active researcher and reporter. He posts videos of his results on youtube and stills on facebook. I asked him if he would like to have some of his pictures looked at here and at first he was reluctant. He isn't a big talker but I got the impression that the usual debunkers had given h im sufficient reason to be cautious.

He posted these pictures and more this weekend and when I asked him about them he directed me to a video also. Have a look.

mp1.jpgmp2.jpgmp2.jpg

Here is the video. He says that the sasquatch appears at 9:47 through 10:13. He asked if anyone had the ability to slow the video down he would appreciate it.

Mark and the people that share pictures with him have a lot of graphic evidence but have not written much about it that I have been able to find. What I can say so far is that they are very serious, don't seem to be sensationalists or obvious hoaxers and are not trying to convince anyone else. Like all of these things we look at...they may have something here...or not. If they do it is huge.