It seems now the Cabal have offered me a job.

I told them I am retired and all I want in life is to get a little TV time in b4 my next journey. They are persistent though. They have this absolutely stunningly beautiful female who is doing much of the negotiation; they done their homework on me. LOL, you know I got to be crazy saying no to this beautiful woman. Ya, I know, but I am old schooled and married and know those little negotiating tricks of the beautiful woman to die for.

I asked them why they don’t you care what I say? Their response was that I will not be believed because it does not fit into the UFO believers ‘mind set’.

I did spend quite some time with the aliens. I will tell the happenings of that night. I met actually what I thought was three species but actually was two. I will explain as time goes on starting most likely after the Thanksgiving holidays.

I decided to put my writings in the blog section so as not to get lost in the thread and if whoever is interested can just refer to the blog/s instead of searching thru the pages. You can return to the thread to ask questions or comment as you see fit. I will respond to all who query.

atmjjc