Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Awesome hang on in there dude!
    Look forward to hearing more

This will be interesting...

|-_-| ....

Were any mind altering substances utilized before or during the contact? (No Contacting While Under the Influence? <-- Yes, It is a light pun, but serious question)

-----------------

From what little you have said it sounds like something got inside your head and left you incapacitated. An emotional wreck from the resulting experience as you seemingly described.
    I guess that (as yet unidentified) presence needs some "table manners" while having a conversation?

I also did want to ask, did this (as yet unidentified) "presence" (during it's time accessing your insides) confirm the validity of your entire....existential narrative?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    CONTACT

I have made contact.

Due to weather conditions in the Arizona area the contact site changed location to Utah as the alternative contact point.

I have learned so much in my understanding of the nature of things but at a price to my emotional health which is in disarray at these moments. I am in recovery now trying to mend.

Many thanks to the unnamed shamans of the Pima, Apache, and the Ute Indians who literally had to pull my body back to civilization. I would not be here now if it wasn’t for their brave and welcomed efforts.

The contact had opened a part of my alien brain during communication and as a result thousands of years of emotional memories have flooded my consciousness. I understand so much now but will need time to configure my emotions to an acceptable level of living at the moment.

I will continue as promised with the happenings of this adventure once I am in control of my emotions.

So many lives of loved ones along the way, washing away the tears do not bring me comfort. Mother Mary watches over me and comforts this tired and old soul… I travel on.

I can’t explain in words what is going on with me presently but maybe a melody in which you can interpret in your own way what is flashing in my brain and the emotions it is bringing to the surface of this life, in this time, of many of the worlds I have lived in which now I must try and quiet my brain with distractions.

May God the Creator of all life watch over this planet and in his/her Divine wisdom guide us through the darkest hours and open our eyes to the many wonders of his/her expression of the mysteries which surround us.

It will take me some time to fully compose my thought processes.

A couple of days maybe a week at most to get my thoughts in order to report.

I have so much to share.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Take all the time you need...

Blog Entries
    Sorry about the delay but I will try and make myself clear as I proceed.

What transpired is somewhat amazing. I came prepared with both digital and film cameras and a body cam. Also IR cameras and gadgets loaned to me by an M.D. which displays and captures body heat in movement pertaining to soft tissue which displays in various colors changing with the heat distributed captured in HD.

Scalar and vector magnetometers inputted in real time.

The event was also recorded for audio and time stamped.

All equipment worked better than expected and gathered proof beyond any doubt of the alien creatures in which I encountered.

I thought I was so clever in losing the tail that was placed on me and took four vehicles to lose them. I did evade the tail with very little difficulty. The problem was they were waiting for me upon returning to my home and were not very pleased with me; in fact they were pissed to say the least.

I am in ongoing negotiations with them on how I should proceed. It is out of my hands so we will see what gives here.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

What transpired is somewhat amazing. I came prepared with both digital and film cameras and a body cam. Also IR cameras and gadgets loaned to me by an M.D. which displays and captures body heat in movement pertaining to soft tissue which displays in various colors changing with the heat distributed captured in HD.

All equipment worked better than expected and gathered proof beyond any doubt of the alien creatures in which I encountered.

I thought I was so clever in losing the tail that was placed on me and took four vehicles to lose them. I did evade the tail with very little difficulty. The problem was they were waiting for me upon returning to my home and were not very pleased with me; in fact they were pissed to say the least.

I am in ongoing negotiations with them on how I should proceed. It is out of my hands so we will see what gives here.

atmjjc
    Who is this "they"?

Why come home with your recordings if you said you "were being tailed"?
    When did this "tail" supposedly start? (at home?)

More importantly, why would "they" (whoever they are) need to "negotiate" with you about the release of any data? (must be a pretty civil bunch?)

Could you also provide brand names/models and equipment loaned to you for the purposes of your adventure?
    What was the official story you gave to your M.D. friend for the loaning of equipment.

Just want to establish the backstory on your account of events.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries

atmjjc
    Nice. Good to hear you got some great evidence and recordings.

As Fore Asked, who are "they"? Why where they pissed?

What kind of Negotiations? (This is where I would say, you can go F your self because there is no way I'm not letting people know). If it was a blatant "no you can do this or that", then that would be my reaction. As to something constructive about how to release and in what fashion, that would be another consideration all together that I may have to think about how to proceed.

I wish all the best to you. I hope you can bring this forward untainted and unfettered. Thanks for your service. Atmjjc.

Edward

atmjjc
    That's fascinating! Please keep us updated!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Thanks Edward and A99 for your enthusiasm concerning the event.

I wish Edward it was that easy for me to tell them to ‘Frack off’ but the ‘they’ I was referring to, well, they know where all the bodies are buried because they put most of them there. I am not saying this lightly. The ‘they’ are part of the Intelligence Community independent of any government entity and very well financed. They seem to be universal in scope if you get my drift.

I will refer to them as the Cabal. The Cabal would not hesitate to eliminate me or any of my family and friends without remorse if they do not get their way. The Cabal entities are very much human so not to confuse them with unearthly types.

The data would be undisputed and once vetted by the experts and verified as authentic; the monetary value would be in the millions of dollars and would change the face of humanity in a way that might not be in humanities best interests. This is where the Cabal sights are focused at the moment and they do make a strong argument. I am paying attention because I seriously have no friggin choice.

Presently the Cabal does not care what I say because without the collaboration of the data what I say would mean nothing.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Thanks Edward and A99 for your enthusiasm concerning the event.

I wish Edward it was that easy for me to tell them to ‘Frack off’ but the ‘they’ I was referring to, well, they know where all the bodies are buried because they put most of them there. I am not saying this lightly. The ‘they’ are part of the Intelligence Community independent of any government entity and very well financed. They seem to be universal in scope if you get my drift.

I will refer to them as the Cabal. The Cabal would not hesitate to eliminate me or any of my family and friends without remorse if they do not get their way. The Cabal entities are very much human so not to confuse them with unearthly types.

The data would be undisputed and once vetted by the experts and verified as authentic; the monetary value would be in the millions of dollars and would change the face of humanity in a way that might not be in humanities best interests. This is where the Cabal sights are focused at the moment and they do make a strong argument. I am paying attention because I seriously have no friggin choice.

Presently the Cabal does not care what I say because without the collaboration of the data what I say would mean nothing.
    I totally Understand I've have some experience with that on one level in which I did get killed myself. I'm not sure if I saw another existence of me or I saw what was to come but I was eventually killed myself too for exposing things, of which I made considerable headway and was a major reason why I was killed. Although it was an inside job sorta speak. I had some what of a liason or protectorate of sorts and when this individual was called away for lets just as a "universal assignment" The person in charge of my liason took over and she dropped the ball in her duties and I was killed pretty quickly soon after that changing of said protectorate. Anyways, there is a lot of **** going on, as you very well know now first hand. I'm going to assume one of the arguments they make is that it will cause mass destablization across the globe. Socially, economically ect...ect.

The humanities best interest? Yeah while this does seem some what logical to a certain extent. What about all the witholding of various information of History of the planet, Technology and resources from the rest of the planet? What about the blatant manipulation that has gone on for hundreds if not thousands of years of the people to keep them at war with each other, under control via, wars, religion, borders and nationalities ect...ect... How has that served Humanity but to exploit the rest of us while the realative few step on the shoulders and backs of humanity. This set up is multifaced and tiered and compartmentalized.

Perhaps some where it is said that this needs to happen for the growth of humanity and those who are privy to the game keeps on playing the game and thinks it's ok to do so. Well, perhaps on one level it may be looked as being ok but from where I'm standing and Im sure you are of the same view point of all the crazyness that is happening and how we are stuck under this heel. I am reminded of a Micheal Jackson song Beat where there is a line in it and it say's. "They'll kick you, then they beat you, then they'll tell you it's fair"-Beat it Well the state of the world and the state of living we are all in its safe to say that a lot of people are getting fed up and lots are waking up to the fact that there is some serious stuff going down that being hidden away and being lied about, but not enough yet. We need more people to wake up to realize whats going on and to share what they learn. By doing so I think we will make progress as a whole and individually.

I know you have to make your choices the way you see fit and what you think is best for you and your family I understand that and get that. I wish all the best to you and good luck in discerning the best course for you to take. Its not an easy road brother.

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 11-18-2015 at 12:42 PM.