Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

@atmjjc

So as I understand, 2000 to 6000 years ago you were travelling with your wife and small child down a major highway,
    and thus began you time travel . . .

Do you remember your mode of travel at that time, like a car, horse, or other type of vehicle?

Also . . .

Upon the planes landing and we departed the plane I noticed we were in some very large hanger and were met by uniformed military.
    Do you remember the type of plane (ie, prop, or jet?)

Finally, could you discern a country of origin for these military personnel? Were there only men, or women as well?

I hope you don't mind my questions. Just things that pop up in my mind.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your questions Epo333.

I could write novels on these questions. I will try and keep it simple.

The meaning of what I say is 2000 to 6000 years old does not mean I was born 4000 years before Christ and lived in a single body and moved forward until present. The travels are in a multi-verse which is somewhat parallel to the existence from my CPO (central point of origin) but many of the technological connections and conditions in separate parallel earths are different in many ways and are not the same.

I live a normal lifespan within a parallel given the conditions within that parallel. For instance if I lived separate lives in 10 different parallels, and for simplicity sake, I lived for 50 years in each life, that would be 10 x 50yrs = 500 years of cognizant life, which is how the years are counted. It is easy to get this mixed up with reincarnation but traveling in time is much different. As a time traveler once you expire (die) in that parallel you cannot go back to the same parallel but navigate by coding of your DNA to another earth where the birth process starts over.

The condition and the technology are different at my CPO. The major source of energy is nuclear and is used in almost all transportation including cars. The vehicles like cars use this form of energy with water. The average car could cruise quietly up to about 35 to 40mph and only need to be refueled with water when it is steamed off. They are not made for speed and look sort of like enclosed golf carts with the steering wheel in the middle. The main roads are made with sand, rock, and blended with a rubbery type substance when laid. The tires on cars are very heavy and made with strong metallic sheets bonded with a rubbery type material. They don’t go flat. The government vehicles stand out and look very much like the old 1957 Chevy in appearance and almost always black.

Avionics on the other hand is technologically advanced and plane speeds can go pretty fast. The only problem that has not been overcome is when they go too fast they have a tendency to break apart. When people travel on passenger planes they are hooked up to parachutes in compartments that open automatically in case the plane falls apart. This is rare because they must keep the speed down to certain levels by mandate. The plane I rode in was a double prop; one prop in front the other in back. They were only used to get the plane in flight then other engines kick in and the props are then folded backwards and the wings go back in an aerodynamic way as the plane accelerates. From the Pacific to the Atlantic flight would probably take between 3 to 4 hours.

The country I was in was the United States except much larger and it covered most of North America. There was no Mexico or Canada but was broken into states; Alaska was part of Russia and Hawaii was an independent country. In my world the U.S. had 57 states.

The military at the base appeared to be a form of militia, which was not an unusual occurrence, of a private kind. Not the standard military but more of an elite team who was guarding and part of a top secret installation.

I think I covered most of your questions EPO; future Blogs will cover some of these topics in more detail…

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

The meaning of what I say is 2000 to 6000 years old does not mean I was born 4000 years before Christ and lived in a single body and moved forward until present. The travels are in a multi-verse which is somewhat parallel to the existence from my CPO (central point of origin) but many of the technological connections and conditions in separate parallel earths are different in many ways and are not the same.

I live a normal lifespan within a parallel given the conditions within that parallel. For instance if I lived separate lives in 10 different parallels, and for simplicity sake, I lived for 50 years in each life, that would be 10 x 50yrs = 500 years of cognizant life, which is how the years are counted. It is easy to get this mixed up with reincarnation but traveling in time is much different. As a time traveler once you expire (die) in that parallel you cannot go back to the same parallel but navigate by coding of your DNA to another earth where the birth process starts over.

The condition and the technology are different at my CPO. The major source of energy is nuclear and is used in almost all transportation including cars. The vehicles like cars use this form of energy with water. The average car could cruise quietly up to about 35 to 40mph and only need to be refueled with water when it is steamed off. They are not made for speed and look sort of like enclosed golf carts with the steering wheel in the middle. The main roads are made with sand, rock, and blended with a rubbery type substance when laid. The tires on cars are very heavy and made with strong metallic sheets bonded with a rubbery type material. They don’t go flat. The government vehicles stand out and look very much like the old 1957 Chevy in appearance and almost always black.

Avionics on the other hand is technologically advanced and plane speeds can go pretty fast. The only problem that has not been overcome is when they go too fast they have a tendency to break apart. When people travel on passenger planes they are hooked up to parachutes in compartments that open automatically in case the plane falls apart. This is rare because they must keep the speed down to certain levels by mandate. The plane I rode in was a double prop; one prop in front the other in back. They were only used to get the plane in flight then other engines kick in and the props are then folded backwards and the wings go back in an aerodynamic way as the plane accelerates. From the Pacific to the Atlantic flight would probably take between 3 to 4 hours.

The country I was in was the United States except much larger and it covered most of North America. There was no Mexico or Canada but was broken into states; Alaska was part of Russia and Hawaii was an independent country. In my world the U.S. had 57 states.

The military at the base appeared to be a form of militia, which was not an unusual occurrence, of a private kind. Not the standard military but more of an elite team who was guarding and part of a top secret installation.

I think I covered most of your questions EPO; future Blogs will cover some of these topics in more detail…
    You covered them quite well. Thank You very much!

I get the understanding of parallel -vs- liniar time execution now.

See you on the blogs.
    Last edited by epo333; 04-05-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Okay, lets roll with this.

If that is the case, then what defines as "CPO"?
    What is considered central when all the versions are discretely different? What is "central"?
    How many versions are there in these discrete zones, and most importantly, why is there x amount of numbers of discrete zones? <--- careful with answering this question <---

Next, if there are discrete (or substantial) rates of technological progress across these discrete parallel zones, with your wealth of knowledge of various zones of technology, how have you used this in your current life? (practical applications of your retained knowledge)

I live a normal lifespan within a parallel given the conditions within that parallel. For instance if I lived separate lives in 10 different parallels, and for simplicity sake, I lived for 50 years in each life, that would be 10 x 50yrs = 500 years of cognizant life, which is how the years are counted. It is easy to get this mixed up with reincarnation but traveling in time is much different.
    If your accounts hold water then you aren't "traveling through time". As time is considered a lapse of events in spacetime creating one continuum, you would not be traveling across "time" in any given continuum [across various parallel discrete zones].

You'd instead be living out a linear life within one parallel zone in a straight forward continuum; in proper sequential order (we'd assume) and therefore would not constitute any form of "time travel" within the framework of your displayed account(s).

Shouldn't you have correctly assessed this concept considering you have lived a substantial amount of cognizant [life] time(s)?

As a time traveler once you expire (die) in that parallel you cannot go back to the same parallel but navigate by coding of your DNA to another earth where the birth process starts over.
    Why? What is used to navigate "the coding of your DNA"?

"Who" or "What" designed "the technology", method or process...and from where do you access the inherent knowledge to "navigate the coding of your DNA"?

The condition and the technology are different at my CPO. The major source of energy is nuclear and is used in almost all transportation including cars. The vehicles like cars use this form of energy with water. The average car could cruise quietly up to about 35 to 40mph and only need to be refueled with water when it is steamed off.
    I think you made a glaring error. (or however this may have been imparted by any third parties?)

First you mentioned that the fuel is Nuclear Energy, but then you state it is water? Okay, I assume then they are splitting the hydrogen or oxygen in this nuclear effect (??). If not, set me straight, I want to see if you retain the details of these other discrete zones and their technology.

The other thing that caught my eyes, you mentioned it steamed off. Why exactly would a sealed nuclear process "steam off"? Or is the ?water?-based reactor right under the dashboard and exposed for there to be a gaseous steam?

Sounds like someone in another discrete parallel zone of time needs some revaluation of design principles.

They are not made for speed and look sort of like enclosed golf carts with the steering wheel in the middle.
    I guess there are no bugs or design studio's in that other discrete parallel universe.

The main roads are made with sand, rock, and blended with a rubbery type substance when laid. The tires on cars are very heavy and made with strong metallic sheets bonded with a rubbery type material. They don’t go flat. The government vehicles stand out and look very much like the old 1957 Chevy in appearance and almost always black.
    So the thing about the development of technology is that usually discoveries lead to other chains of discoveries.

So for example, you figure out how to split water and create fission, so you'd also understand what materials need to go into those processes to create a useful device....and along the way how to transport said materials. Which then leads to more technology that varies on it's intended use.

Which means you won't end up with a Mercedes Benz with stone tires like out of the flint stones.

Then again, what do I know.

I assume in every [alleged] timeline that spark of curiosity would lay down the ground work to bring technological projects together in a fairly coherent form.

For example, if a species has a soft bottom like we do, well, someone will invent seat cushions. (Yes, seriously) These cushions could be made of a collection of soft plants or out of synthetic rubber, but someone will make a soft seat one way or another. Same goes for transportation.

Avionics on the other hand is technologically advanced and plane speeds can go pretty fast. The only problem that has not been overcome is when they go too fast they have a tendency to break apart.
    See above.

You'd find it hard pressed to build a plane that an engineer didn't design safety parameters to it or use appropriate materials.

When people travel on passenger planes they are hooked up to parachutes in compartments that open automatically in case the plane falls apart. This is rare because they must keep the speed down to certain levels by mandate.
    What is rare, that the plane breaks apart due to excessive speed or that the passengers are "hooked in" to parachutes?

It frankly doesn't sound like you [allegedly] lived in a sane technologically sound environment.

The plane I rode in was a double prop; one prop in front the other in back. They were only used to get the plane in flight then other engines kick in and the props are then folded backwards and the wings go back in an aerodynamic way as the plane accelerates. From the Pacific to the Atlantic flight would probably take between 3 to 4 hours.
    Why not use only one primary engine system?

The country I was in was the United States except much larger and it covered most of North America.
    Why the united states? With the parameters changing across the board and the variable factors of time of these events in these discrete time zones, why again would the territory be called "the United States"?

Why English (from England) for that matter?

You'd have to work pretty darn miracles for the same set of circumstances to occur (same language/same names/same geographical concepts....etc).

You do realize a TON of language [as well as names and concepts) are derived from events and people embroiled in those events.

===============

For example, America is called America for a reason. Shift the events 50 years (or even) a thousand years too early and guess what...yeah there is no America. Not even England nor the English Language. States? What that? We only have Provinces in this or that discrete zone.

I hope you catch my [logical] drift.

There was no Mexico or Canada but was broken into states; Alaska was part of Russia and Hawaii was an independent country. In my world the U.S. had 57 states.
    Any chance you could name any of the various states?
    Last edited by Fore; 04-05-2015 at 02:37 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    @ FORE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_(physics)

future Blogs will cover some of these topics in more detail…

Expected and well received.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Hi Fore

Nuclear energy from water is almost certainly fusion. Could be cold fusion with a catalyst or hot fusion in a very small container both use hydrogen to make helium and are forms of nuclear energy.

Atmjjc
    In any of the different multiverses was there some simple cunning technology that we have missed that you could point out?. Is the physics the same in each multiverse?
    What was the mission you were seconded into and are the big aliens still in touch?
    Do you ever expect to get home to you CPO?

Blog Entries
    longeyes...
    In any of the different multiverses was there some simple cunning technology that we have missed that you could point out?. Is the physics the same in each multiverse?
    It is not so much as physics being the same in each parallel but almost always depends on the evolution of applications by the connections and conditions of how we humans incorporate it.

longeyes...
    What was the mission you were seconded into and are the big aliens still in touch?
    Yes, the alien I am connected to at the chair at my CPO is leading another type life on a distant planet with the same life expectancy as humans. We must stay apart for some reason I do not understand except that it distorts time and space in some manner when we are within a close distance of each other. We are connected in proximity in a different form when we both die in our lives in this parallel. When one dies before the other than one must wait in an assigned virtual reality till the other joins at death to continue the voyage to another parallel and start life over. I am also physically in touch with their specie on this planet and have met with them on occasion, mostly their female specie and young childen.

One thing you will note when travelling in time with the ET they will almost always distort the truth and lie as to what our voyage intends to accomplish. I was told there was a war with the Grey aliens but I really doubt this is the case.

longeyes...
    Do you ever expect to get home to you CPO?
    To return to the chair at my CPO presents a paradox in my thought processes. A distortion of the self-actualization process in the understanding of my being, in other words it just represents a curiosity of time since time has passed in only minutes as opposed to thousands of years in my present voyage, a continues stream of many lives and self-awareness seems to trump my 22 years of my existence at my CPO.

Last edited by atmjjc; 04-10-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    This video was put out there by National Geographic for educational viewing. It is approx. 45 minutes in length and will give most an understanding of parallel universes and explaining some of the science surrounding it.

This is also a pretty good video put out there by the Science Channel for educational purposes. It is approx. 45 minutes also.

Enjoy

One problem I have with you story Atmjjc is that when we die we are not necessarily guarenteed another human existence. In the bardos, between lives we are just life streams of awareness are next birth is choosen then. Buddhists believe we could be an insect, an animal, an god, a hungry ghost, a human being or other similiar species..., I would also assume we are normally reborn in our own multiverse. Can you explain your understanding of this a bit more? I don't quite understand what the big alien transferred to you. Why the need the endless skip multiverses?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-14-2015 at 09:54 AM.