Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Topic of Telepathy

The Topic of Telepathy

Researchers on the mediumship/channeling/telepathy phenomenon call "Telepathy", "Conscious Channeling".
    Percipients who receive telepathic information, are usually in a mild altered state of consciousness when that happens. So mild, the experienced receiver of telepathic information may not even be aware that they are in any altered state of consciousness at all because, for them, it only feels like they are more or less relaxed.*

Unlike those channelers/mediums who go into a full trance by "stepping-aside" where another source takes over and occupies the individuals mind and body, which allows the outside source to communicate through that person, that does not happen in telepathy which is said to be a kind of temporary cohabitation instead.

In telepathy, the percipient is usually in a full state of awareness (or nearly so) in which they are not only self-aware but they are also aware of their surroundings too when they receive their messages. For most, the information is communicated TO them (as opposed to through them) in the form of clairaudience or clairvoyance. In the case of clairaudience, the individual simply repeats back what was said to them. But when the individual receives telepathic isolated words, images, thoughtforms and feelings or information in the form of symbolic meta-conceptual information units, he/she processes and repeats back that information not too unlike that of a bilingual simultaneous translator.

The question is, which form of mediumship ... full-trance channeling or telepathy... has the potential of being less contaminated by the individuals own self-generated thoughts rising from within that ultimately results in a more trustworthy and more precise version of the contents of the information from the source that was passed on to them (the medium)?

*with the exception of some unique and special situations but for the sake of brevity am only stating how it is in the vast majority of cases; most of the time.
    (cont.)
    Last edited by A99; 12-01-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Researchers on the mediumship/channeling/telepathy phenomenon call "Telepathy", "Conscious Channeling".
    Percipients who receive telepathic information, are usually in a mild altered state of consciousness when that happens. So mild, the experienced receiver of telepathic information may not even be aware that they are in any altered state of consciousness at all because, for them, it only feels like they are more or less relaxed.*

Unlike those channelers/mediums who go into a full trance by "stepping-aside" where another source takes over and occupies the individuals mind and body, which allows the outside source to communicate through that person, that does not happen in telepathy which is said to be a kind of temporary cohabitation instead.

In telepathy, the percipient is usually in a full state of awareness (or nearly so) in which they are not only self-aware but they are also aware of their surroundings too when they receive their messages. For most, the information is communicated TO them (as opposed to through them) in the form of clairaudience or clairvoyance. In the case of clairaudience, the individual simply repeats back what was said to them. But when the individual receives telepathic isolated words, images, thoughtforms and feelings or information in the form of symbolic meta-conceptual information units, he/she processes and repeats back that information not too unlike that of a bilingual simultaneous translator.

The question is, which form of mediumship ... full-trance channeling or telepathy... has the potential of being less contaminated by the individuals own self-generated thoughts rising from within that ultimately results in a more trustworthy and more precise version of the contents of the information from the source that was passed on to them (the medium)?

*with the exception of some unique and special situations but for the sake of brevity am only stating how it is in the vast majority of cases; most of the time.
    (cont.)
    People repeat back to themselves what was said?

I don't quite understand. How does that work and why? Why does a telepathic receiver have to repeat it? Is there a reason why an individual would need to? Does it add something to the telepathic conversation if a receiver repeats it?

-------------------------

The only reason that really occurs to me why the "sender" would have the "receiver" repeat the words (outloud or mentally) would be to double check the other end (the receiver) for the quality of reception and processing OR some other kind of baseline check/calibration test. (Though why not limit that only at the onset of communication or quarterly periodic checks?)

Why not simply perform more [?common?] remote observation routines? Why not simultaneously monitor the individuals thought processing and cognitive processing features via their field to make sure that the transmission was effectively received and processed with sufficient integrity?

Why resort to mental or audio-able repetition despite the process of telepathic exchanges? (?)

(Is there a microphone in the room with them? Or is someone standing right there next to the reciever? Is it a Non-ESP enabled sender in this scenario?)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

People repeat back to themselves what was said?
    No, I'm talking about when they repeat back the information to others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will continue this topic later after I finish my research on it but I will say that I am not in total agreement with the top researchers on this phenomena wrt their view that full-trance channeling involves less contanimation from thoughts from the percipients own mind than how it is in conscious telepathic channeling. But more on this later because I am currently reviewing everything on a case by case basis.
    Last edited by A99; 12-04-2012 at 03:45 PM.

I don't quite understand. How does that work and why? Why does a telepathic receiver have to repeat it? Is there a reason why an individual would need to? Does it add something to the telepathic conversation if a receiver repeats it?
    So Advisor has physical vocal cords and talked to you directly that way? (or did she? Could I get some clarification on that?)
    --- like the way human beings use their vocal cords to form words to talk to people? Is this the way she communicated to you? Did she show up where you would see her in front of you while she was talking to you that way?

But did she also talk to you via telepathy too? And in that case, when she did that, do you hear the words she is speaking to you in your mind or just outside your ears or would she communicate to you using both methods? Or did you ever hear her talking in the room you were in... and not as a voice in your head?

-- what was her main form of communication to you?

IOW's, what was her main method of communicating to you? (I'm not interested in the technology they use on their end to transmit their messages to people here... just want to know how you received those messages).

Did she communicate to you directly with words/phrases/sentences that you would hear in your mind?

Did she communicate to you audibly
    -- just like when a human talks to you where you hear them say what they want you to hear with your physical ears? Did she communicate to you that way sometimes too? If someone else was in the room, would they be able to hear her voice too with their own physical ears?

Lucid dreams?
    -- also do you qualify any messages directtly articulated to you in lucid dreams by Advisor as telepathy too? And by this I mean those lucid dreams Advisor would show up in where you would see her in that dream talking to you.

Did she ever send images to your mind simultaneously when you would be hearing her talk in your mind too at the same time?

Did she ever send images to your mind simutaneously without any verbal messages where you had to interpret those images?

Also, you seem to have a photographic memory wrt messages given to you by Advisor. Do you also have a photographic memory for everything else too or is it just for her messages to you including those messages by other non-human 'beings' too, like your guardian, for example?

And finally, why don't you at least post an ebook online somewhere telling your story and those messages you have received from Advisor? One with a table of contents and a glossary.... preferably. I myself would pay up to $50 for a book like that. lol.
    Last edited by A99; 12-04-2012 at 08:45 PM.

First, let me say that your avatar spooks me out.

Second, let me say that I have been having about two days of intense scans from "other parties". Probably just checking in to see what I am going to be up to...

Finally, your post brings to mind about a dozen posts worth of responses that come to mind. Literally, as I read it and answered each question in my own head, about a dozen posts worth of material comes to mind.

-----------------------------
    So I am going to try to answer your questions in the absolute straight forward form while also plainly stating various pieces of information that you either already know or don't know yet but will want to cover in your thread. In that capacity I hope to inspire a few different directions in your thread as it evolves.

Just keep in mind, Pontif has also asked something indirectly related to this post. So I am going to juggle answering both lines of questions at the same time so you hopefully see how some of these seemingly separated topics can tie together at different points of interest.

So Advisor has physical vocal cords and talked to you directly that way? (or did she? Could I get some clarification on that?)
    --- like the way human beings use their vocal cords to form words to talk to people? Is this the way she communicated to you? Did she show up where you would see her in front of you while she was talking to you that way?
    I have heard her actual voice by accident. When she is caught off guard and lounges around I have caught her actual voice. The voice is about the same pitch as her telepathic voice.

It is like the difference between your own internal voice in your mind vs your spoken voice. Same general tone but slightly different pitch.

-------------------

You asked whether she has vocal chords, I assume she does as she has an audioable voice and has always stated that she is capable of speaking in all the years I had known her. Though she mentioned several times while I was growing up that they (ET) don't use their voice too often as it is seen as it is sometimes seen as a banal/guttural/animalistic form of expression. She also used to say they also communicate more efficiently without it.

She and the other ET stated they were forbidden and had not obtained permission for direct appearances. They do not clarify *why*. Though that seems to be an issue they all seemingly recognize between them as some kind of base understanding, even up to their detriment. There is apparently an untold story of which they have always refused to elaborate on.

The Advisor said it was based on an incident that happened prior to my earliest memories at age 5. She claims I attacked one of the males and had a traumatic experience at which she was present. Other times she claims that she has had prior incidents wherein her activity led to the death of a contact. She claimed that since that time they wouldn't grant any such permissions.

Other ET (strangers) claim that she is lying about the circumstances of the incident (refering to the less than 5 years of age incident) and was concealing what the real reasons were for them not meeting in person. They point the blame at her and my group, but they decline elaborating on the situation. All of them decline on elaborating on it. When it is brought up they all look the other way and remain silent. Stating that they preferred to avoid the subject rather than lie.

Some of the ET when they broach the subject are extremely evasive on the subject as if it were taboo. Some of the ET strangers hurl accusation of some [apparent] mishap.

-----------------------------------

Other ET strongly implied there was an incident that traumatized me at an early age and therefore my group avoids the subject. They led me to believe that if I see the same hidden faces once again that the trauma will be brought to the surface as their faces would remind me. These other ET strangers said that my group understands this "issue" ?and I do as well? but they prefer to continue their project rather than add stumbling situations to the project.

Those ET stated that I had an agreement after the trauma incident to no longer have physical visits until a prescribed time at some future date. I think this is probably the most plausible account because I have heard this version of accounts since I was six in various conversations within the ET group.

This is supported by different testimonies by different ET that aren't involved directly with my group but whom say they know of my project profile. They stated it was supposedly I who had an agreement to work with them as long as I didn't see them again. (illogical to me, but ???)

The Advisor obvious lies about what happened. If anything happened at all. All I do know is they avoid direct contact in full appearance.

When I do get to see them, it is because someone made a mistake and I get to witness them. I have also seen the craft in different agreements we had with each other as well as my family. So there is something that stops them from doing full blown scenarios.

They hide behind their phasing field and we both know there is a hard reason as to why. Getting them to tell you why is the hard part.

------------------------

When I saw the Grey face to face, I didn't recall their faces at all. But I did recall their psychic patterns as the same individuals whom visited me before when I was small. Like a smell, it brought back memories.

The Advisor had always told me that I did not want to know what happened. She one time claimed that if I controlled my fear that they would consider removing their phasing field when I was alone. Though she in the end said the project managers wouldn't give them the permission to change the scope of the project.

She said at the time time they (project managers) had cited her previous record as the reason why they refused the changes.

--- like the way human beings use their vocal cords to form words to talk to people? Is this the way she communicated to you?
    No, from within the phasing field they are isolated from the rest of the environment. They have tricks where they can manipulate the properties of the field in different ways to adjust their interaction with the environment.

For example, if they want to walk on the solid surface within the household or outside while inside a phasing field, the usual phasing settings allow them to have minimal interactions with the immediate surface below them (in varying increments].

From the stories the Grey and the Advisor (Nordic-like) told me when I was much, much younger; if there are cases where the ET's need a different entry point, they can step on someones roof without falling through even while phased. The lowest portion of the field is phased slightly offset. So they said people can hear them walking across the top of the roofs upper surfaces.

They used to say that if someone was looking at the roof line from just outside the house, they would see nothing but hear the foot steps without a visible person. If they needed entry they would adjust the settings slightly and the gravity effects through the phasing field would pull them down. They would exhibit a very measurable weight to create forward motion which causes the footsteps. It wasn't until later in life that I noticed them doing that.

If they want to walk *through* the exterior walls of the house and into the interior, they have to make sure it is within a certain thickness and adjust their settings appropriately. Then walk right through.

Again, it is unlikely the human contact present or the neighbors will see anything as the exterior environment of the house and surrounding property is at a different phase. They can walk right up to the human contact and all they would hear and see are the footsteps on the floor until they (the ET) turn off the phasing field and then become in sync with the rest of the environment.

Then they appear visibly as an actual object in the environment right beside you. In front of the person sights right where the ominous steps were indicating an approaching individual.

Or

They can phase part of the environment (and you) till you are in the same phase. At which point you should see the blue shift in the light spectrum from the phasing tech. Sort of like a Doppler effect At which point you will be surrounded by the phasing field itself and if an observer is looking at you (from outside the phasing field) you will appear to have vanished into thin air.

The ~sorta~ Doppler effect (blue shift) is only evident in some phasing settings and configurations. Usually it is a result of time rate distortions because you have become an object that is now de-synched in more than one way from the rest of the exterior environment.

--------------------------

Anyway, you don't care about the tech part. So lets just say that you can hold a conversation with a telepath even when they (the ET) are standing inside the phasing field.

Even if you walk right toward them, you will pass right through them as you are two masses in two different phases.

--------------------------

The reason they told me they keep themselves inside the phasing field during contact both near and far is because of security. They don't inherently trust human people to react rationally during their appearances. They taught me they are trained to control an individual from just the onset of close contact all the way up until they leave.

Most human experiencers know that they don't stop being paralyzed until the ET have safely left the room. And usually are paralyzed right before they even enter the room.

Usually by the time you see them, whether you know it or not, your capability to react violently will be reduced to a reasonable level. (Assuming you even remain conscious at all)

-------------------------

Their protocols are designed to keep them safe from physical harm. Some of the additional protocols are to keep them from being seen and positively identified. They will blur their face (like the Advisor) or they will attempt to put you remotely to sleep in a prone state before they sync to the same phase that you are at.

Sort of like that guy that you said you saw with the red mask covering his face. Do you recall how he left the room? Or if he just "disappeared" into thin air.

<Hint Hint>

------------------------

Another artificact besides weightlessness inside a phasing field is time rate distortion. You might look at them and notice they seem to be moving as if they are in fast forward.

Or they appear to be weightless. (Due to them changing the phasing field properties)

(Ever hear of the ET's whom step out of their craft in midair but don't seem to be afraid of falling? Moving about as if they were weightless or barely had any weight?)

Just think of a phasing field as a technological isolating bubble effect. Anything inside is isolated from the rest of the environment in varying degrees.

If they want to, they can place the phasing bubble at really low settings so that you see their figure as a black shape or as a shadow casting on the floor without an apparent form.

------------------------

I used to hate it when the Grey Males would walk into the floor fans inside my house because their phasing field would make the fan motor spin down and then spin up as they passed through it. Used to tell them not to step through electronics or the wiring in the walls because it would cause electrical spikes and brownouts.

They used to avoid passing through the floor fans but when they would step in front of the air flow you would notice the interruption in the airflow. The Advisor used to do that as well, but she didn't much care if anyone seemed to notice her.

Did she show up where you would see her in front of you while she was talking to you that way?
    She used to keep her phasing settings very low until I grew up. So I would see/percieve a fuzzyness in the air in the shape of a humaniod form.

As well as the other ET strangers like the Grey and the Supervisors and some unknowns who used to scare the bejesus out of me and my sister when we were small.

Some strangers didn't do anything particularly frightening except walk into the room. Some of the really tall ones were hunched over and would move in strange/creepy ways.

Some were taller than the doors. So about 7 or 8 feet? That one in particular was always hunched over and was frighteningly a strong psychic. Would make my sister and I stay away even if our parents didn't notice their presence.

Usually that one would avoid being immediately present in front of my mom at the time. I recall one time she stood in the doorway of my room (and brothers) while it was lingering around. Apparently she probably sensed it in the room. Of course she didn't see anything with her eyes, but the fields it emitted were very palpable when I was a small kid.

But did she also talk to you via telepathy too?
    Yeah.

And in that case, when she did that, do you hear the words she is speaking to you in your mind or just outside your ears or would she communicate to you using both methods?
    Both and then some.

You have to understand that telepathy (in the form I used with them) is not simply a voice in your head.

Think of it as a broad spectrum type of communication. Not only is your mind receiving a mental sound of a voice. You also receive several sub-channels of information streaming into your conscious mind.

So if she talked of someone whom I will meet in the next 30 days. Not only do I hear her mental voice, I also get several sub-channels of associative information underlying/overlaying her mental voice.

If she is talking about a man audioably, then I also receive details segments of information of size, shape, time frame, location, etc.

Whatever she wanted to include. If she wants to pass along a snapshot of a person she is referring to, then an image of semi-vivid quality pops into my mind which my mind then processes as information.

The longer you communicate (as months turn into years) the faster your mind becomes at processing those various simultaneous feeds and building a coherent understanding. You also become better at picking up the nuances in whatever the ET is saying.

Including feeling their mind, it's spatial location relative to your body, distance, and presumed identity and various characteristics of the ET.

Or did you ever hear her talking in the room you were in... and not as a voice in your head?
    That is the second form. I do not like it very much as it creeps me out.

Though she rarely used that type, she taught me the ropes of telepathy and how to use it as I grew up. She said that type is created by manipulating peripheral sensory perception and processing. Rather than less intrusive (and less weird) back end telepathic injection.

----------------------------

There is a big difference between affecting the mental landscape of an individual vs what the ET call pattern injection. The difference is something that looks tiny, but the difference is huge if you have ample experience and know how different systems in your body are affected.

For example, if I connect to your field at the upper levels and affect only the patterns that correspond to your thouhgts, then you will feel a type of communication and a mental level.

VS

If I connect to your field, and change the constants of how your neurological structures behave to cause a controlled hallucination of an actual voice coming [apparently] from your ears. As far as your neurology is concerned, you processed a sound event even though none actually passed through your ear drum.

The difference is how the telepathic receiver processes the same information. One hallucination is done at a higher point in your psychic field, while the other targets your organic side.

She taught me that using peripheral sensory processing on the organic side was much more vivid and processes from the bottom up. This is by targeting the Organic side of the human being where the lowest portion (the body) processes the hallucination Vs adjusting the field signals from the middle (mental) level up (to create the controlled hallucination of a mental interaction).

She showed me either was possible.

Though I did not like it. It was unsettling and very disturbing for me.

---------------------------

I later attempted to replicate the telepathic modes she used on family members. But something in my technique is all wrong. I kept creating body level sensory hallucinations of an audioable voice. The persons identified me as the source but didn't seem to fully understand what was said. (distorted or unclear)

-- what was her main form of communication to you?
    Telepathic (mental level and up).

The other ET sometimes preferred the organic level and up. Especially when they were in close proximity and during their attempted abduction.

They (those other ET) are used to more intrusive methods of telepathy. (organic level and up)

[
    ]IOW's, what was her main method of communicating to you? (I'm not interested in the technology they use on their end to transmit their messages to people here... just want to know how you received those messages).
    Telepathic person to person interaction.

That was the main method.

Did she communicate to you directly with words/phrases/sentences that you would hear in your mind?
    [B]
    Yes, and then some.

She created the focus of the interactions and scheduled the psychic tests as did the other ET with her.

You can communicate more than words/phrases and sentences with telepathy. You can do alot more than that. You can be at home and she can be next door in a neighbors house and she can show you what she sees. (organic level telepathic field injection)

You can get information on an object she is holding in her hands without ever having held it physically and know enough about it even if you are in two distant places at the same time.

ESP is another feature we have that probably is not as well developed in the people you are sourcing information from.

You can call an ETs attention simply by focusing on their specific and unique pattern. When they notice your psychic targeting of their field they they respond. Usually the telepathic burst of transactions are only a few seconds long.

Or if you are having "issues", they can slow down the communication and limit the interaction to English language interactions. Or simulcast both the pure telepathic version right next to the mental audio version. So if you don't pick up the details in one you can pick it up in the other. (whichever your attention span is best suited for on that day)

Though normally interactions are (well with years of experience at least) happening at very fast and subtle interactions with different pieces of information and requests for clarification being handled pretty fluidly.

You can talk to one another without English if you want to, but your lower mind has to be astute enough to resolve the meaning of the back and forth chatter between telepathic individuals (ET). You can even pass information about measurements or time frames and schedules between people if you want to. Spoken language is just a tiny portion.

-- just like when a human talks to you where you hear them say what they want you to hear with your physical ears?
    Yeah, that can be done.

I have actually heard her voice. (non-telepathic)

Though it was a mistake, a mishap, she wasn't supposed to.

Did she communicate to you that way sometimes too? If someone else was in the room, would they be able to hear her voice too with their own physical ears? [/B]
    If she spoke (vocal chords) then yeah.

If she performed psychic manipulation on people at an organic level, then that too would work on anyone. Though in that case, she would not be using her voice box but a controlled hallucination.

She has telepathically communicated with others (much to their surprise). (telepathic mental level effects)

------------------------

Just like people see relatives when the ET want them too. It does not mean that their relatives are somehow with the ET or anything. The ET are just messing with their field and targeting the human individuals mental and organic processing of events.

Making them hallucinate. (Basically telepathy)

Lucid dreams?
    When people like me have their fields turned on perpetually, it doesn't matter if your body is asleep or not. Your always receiving information streaming in at different levels of your awareness.

That is why organic fatigue is sometimes an issue in the experiements I was involved in. Your organic brain is just like a muscle, over use it, and it becomes tired and responds less effectively over protracted excercises.

If you think of people "like me" as indirectly controlling our field using our higher mind. Then even if you lay down to go to sleep, all that psychic data that is being captured is still aggregating in the lower mind.

Even if you were to go to sleep and one of the Greys lets you know about a schedule change through a telepathic update. Your mind would stir to awareness as the information gets processed as an audioable phenomena in your lower mind (mental level.)

Even while your in the middle of the dream. You would recognize who it is and what was just said and continue dreaming even while deep in sleep. Likewise, you can continue to control your higher mind and your body and any functions while in the middle of a dream.

You will even be aware of what is happening in the real world while you are deep asleep. Your ESP still continues to function even while you sleep. So you are aware of when someone enters the room even when fully immersed in a deep sleep.

------------------------

Your consciousness won't be as "flat" as that of a normal human being. Your body and various features can also be controlled externally through the use of your psychic field and changing influence states.

This is all going to sound very alien to alot of people. But that is pretty much the undiluted version.

So yes, even while in Lucid dream states. An ET can even use your natural capacity of dreaming to present material lessons. It is really no different than telepathy...only with slightly different methodology and a few more psychic features in play.

-- also do you qualify any messages directtly articulated to you in lucid dreams by Advisor as telepathy too? And by this I mean those lucid dreams Advisor would show up in where you would see her in that dream talking to you.
    As you grow up with them, you learn the nuances of what your body naturally experiences vs paranormal/supernatural features.

So if the Advisor is talking to me while I was in my sleep, she would usually nudge me awake and tell me to wake up. Then repeat the information once I was awake or confirm what she just told me.

She used telepathy for alot of things. Including planning up to a year in advance with what experiments and/or situations she thought I needed to know about in advance.

Often, I just turned around and told my family about it and they knew what was coming in detail she had mentioned. Other times they asked questions of her to clarify details and dates and she did so. A few times I told strangers, but this was not at all appreciated by the ET whom stated it was a very bad situation.

Did she ever send images to your mind simultaneously when you would be hearing her talk in your mind too at the same time?
    Yes.

Did she ever send images to your mind simutaneously without any verbal messages where you had to interpret those images?
    Yes.

Also, you seem to have a photographic memory wrt messages given to you by Advisor. Do you also have a photographic memory for everything else too or is it just for her messages to you including those messages by other non-human 'beings' too, like your guardian, for example?
    I have selective photographic memory.

Growing up, I didn't understand nor accept the ET or all the strangeness. In order to understand it, I started committing events to memory and focusing on remembering any details I thought were worth it. For every memory I type up, there are probably a dozen that I don't remember or only half remember.

And finally, why don't you at least post an ebook online somewhere telling your story and those messages you have received from Advisor? One with a table of contents and a glossary.... preferably. I myself would pay up to $50 for a book like that. lol.
    I am prohibited from doing so.

I would give it away for free. Ask Pontif or Montalk to type one up, they have my express permission to sell it and become the next mogul somewhere.

My motive is simply to do like what the ET did with me.

To change a few details so that what comes out is better or more enhanced than it probably should be. I don't know what will come of it. But there are always people (not human) who keep an eye out for when the next issue crops up.

Often, they will intervene hours or days before the event actually happens. Seemingly to keep a close eye on what happens with it.

-----------------------------

You won't believe me if I say it.

But the ET know alot about what you are going to be doing a year later. They probably know how long Theoutpost forum will be around long in advance.

It only becomes evident once you deal with them long enough and they actively start scheduling events with precise timing and execution. (Hopefully with you onboard) It is only then, that you truly realize that the twilight zone pales in comparison to the strangeness surrounding them.