Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    @any admin/mod who might have this information.

Is this the correct number below? If so is it accurate?

“Most users ever online was 2,504, 11-30-2015 at 02:12 AM.”

I ask this because usually your best ever numbers are in the low hundreds.

Also on your end, can admins/mods change or manipulate posts viewed counts and/or any type count numbers?

I also notice now TOP is back to their usual count of around 85 to 125 (plus/minus) on line users at one time.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

Also on your end, can admins/mods change or manipulate posts viewed counts and/or any type count numbers?

I also notice now TOP is back to their usual count of around 85 to 125 (plus/minus) on line users at one time.

atmjjc
    It probably is accurate. That was around the time the newest Serpo release was published and mailed around.
    We do get occasional spikes in visitors.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries

atmjjc
    AFAIK, the user counts are hard coded into the forum software. No edits beyond "display" or "do not display" offered.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    I apologize for taking so long to reply. I do have my reasons.

The questions I asked on this page I already knew the answer to and was more or less looking at how the admins were going to reply.

Actually the peak ended 11-30-15 and the first mention of the new Serpo chapter was brought up here 12-01-15 almost 24 hrs after the peak flow. So Serpo was not the answer.

You all heard the expression ‘Timing is everything’ then you must ask yourself ...why now was Serpo rumbling again?
    I spent a lot of time (hours) asking questions to the aliens I have met on that day of awakening and I have much to tell.

I was going to walk away from all this mostly because I do not need the hassle on my end but something happened the other day that changed my mind. It was another meeting with the aliens; I counted five of them in communicating and viewing distance that just showed up. They have left me a message in my mind letting me know they understand my dilemma and left me a written message that lit up on my wall. I did not understand it because I can’t read or understand the alien written symbolic language. Much of it looked like symbols of the moon waning and waxing in its different stages. The symbol writings were in lit boxes about 3 inches wide to 2ft in length with the symbols lit up inside the lit boxes. There were 5 boxes of symbols that lit up on my wall in perpendicular settings. It faded after about 5 minutes as it slowly faded the symbols started to move into different configurations and positioning within the box.

There may be a book in the making as I was approached by an old buddy who is a high ranking officer of the military, retired. The problem is he is somewhat still mixed up with the DoD and he will need the okay from them before we can proceed on that adventure. I am not holding my breath. My life at this juncture is getting somewhat complex… lol, if it’s not the aliens it’s the spooks. Eyes wide open!

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Hi Atmjjc great to hear from you

Anything else you can tell us? Been waiting with baited breath for your blog
    Surely you are allowed to share some stuff?

What are your theories on the spike?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Atmjjc great to hear from you

Anything else you can tell us? Been waiting with baited breath for your blog
    Surely you are allowed to share some stuff?

What are your theories on the spike?

Hey Longeyes, Well they didn’t say yes or no, it’s like everybody is watching everybody else to make some type of move so a countermovement is always in the background.

I will go ahead in the blogs until there is a serious countermovement to stop. There are many players in this including off world types who do not want certain information leaked out.

As far as the spike it was just an observation. It caught my interest because back in the day of the data processing key punch era, part of my training in tabulating and modulating was to gain entrance to certain government establishments and rewire the IBM key punch machines and readers that were used for accounting budgets to change numbers. I think it was called x- elimination or something like that, so if, let’s say, if the counting was in the 100 I would wire the machine to add a zero then suddenly it would be in the thousands or vice versa, I could rewire and eliminate a zero and if the counting was in the thousands it would come up in the hundreds, it than came out as just a hole in the cards to be read somewhere else.

I am not sure if this spike was a type of message for me or something else totally unrelated like a real count.

I must also add my last post in which I reported that five alien beings paid me a visit in which I posted at night. The next morning tending to my bird atrium and citrus trees I look up in the sky and there were chemtrails all over the sky! It started off with a large X and the rest were in a patterned #.
    I never believed in chemtrails before just viewed them as condensation of some sort coming from the planes. I must re-evaluate this. Was there some sort of connection to my contact to the aliens and the chemtrails the next morning after I reported the uninvited visitation?

Sometimes in situations like these you can over evaluate.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    For researchers dates and times and numbers are extremely important for many reasons which I shouldn’t have to explain.

When logged in 1-24-16 @ 10:45 AM Arizona Time, this is what I seen (color for emphasis).

Currently Active Users
    There are currently 166 users online. 7 members and 159 guests

Most users ever online was 2,504, 11-29-2015 at 06:12 PM.

When NOT logged in and lurking @ 10:50 AM Arizona Time, this is what I see seen (color for emphasis).

Currently Active Users
    There are currently 171 users online. 7 members and 164 guests

Most users ever online was 2,504, 11-30-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Notice the date & time difference between being logged in, to just lurking.
    Last edited by atmjjc; 01-25-2016 at 03:07 AM.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

For researchers dates and times and numbers are extremely important for many reasons which I shouldn’t have to explain.

When logged in 1-24-16 @ 10:45 AM Arizona Time, this is what I seen (color for emphasis).

Currently Active Users
    There are currently 166 users online. 7 members and 159 guests

Most users ever online was 2,504, 11-29-2015 at 06:12 PM.

When NOT logged in and lurking @ 10:50 AM Arizona Time, this is what I see seen (color for emphasis).

Currently Active Users
    There are currently 171 users online. 7 members and 164 guests

Most users ever online was 2,504, 11-30-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Notice the date & time difference between being logged in, to just lurking.
    The time difference is likely do to your time zone setting. When you're logged in it uses your preferred time zone, but when you're not it likely uses a default time zone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The time difference is likely do to your time zone setting. When you're logged in it uses your preferred time zone, but when you're not it likely uses a default time zone.
    Yep, I think you are correct Wally. That makes sense if you look at the minutes of both on/off time.

Thanks Wally

ZULU/GMT/UTC to MST should equal -7hrs / Arizona does not use DST.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I am in negotiations with the Cabal and others. As soon as we come to some agreement I will get back to let you know what’s going down.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’