Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    @majicbar
    The transition from OM to the Outpost forum I turned my attention to other interests. IN OM, in that thread, there was more than a 90% probability that AI would intercept messages about 300 years from now from data acquired thru NSA data banks long forgotten in their tremendous volumes of data which were of interests only to my alien counter parts directed towards AI. I only carry out orders not knowing why of the particulars.

Is the AI 300yrs in the future responsible for seeding the tech at Roswell?
    Or would that be an AI in another parellel universe?

The implication is there must be some advantage to going back in time? If you are leaving stuff for them to pick up.
    Starting to sound like something out of Terminator

How did the meeting go?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Is the AI 300yrs in the future responsible for seeding the tech at Roswell?
    Or would that be an AI in another parellel universe?

The implication is there must be some advantage to going back in time? If you are leaving stuff for them to pick up.
    Starting to sound like something out of Terminator
    That is a very good question Longeyes.

The incident you speak at Roswell can be mistaken as time travel; even I sort of view it as such, but it is a form of teleportation they use for a one way travel almost always in a case of an emergency. When ET enters a terraformed planet they carry with them two energy type balls and one is left usually underground and is activated which gives them a very large impenetrable force field which extends outward like a very large bubble with the inside quite habitable and stable. Outside the force field normal time passes but inside the bubble time is frozen at activation with no life inside. The activated force field will eventually destabilize but can be workable for thousands of years if need be.

Now the other energy ball is carried by the ET which is about the size of a fist and carried in a containment type field until needed. Now when they re-enter the planet they have with them this ball of contained but not activated energy. Their re-entry could be hundreds or even a thousand years later for whatever purpose suits them. If in an emergency they can activate the energy field which then surrounds them in the bubble and the bubble begins to vibrate movement in sync to the other energy bubble where they are transported into the first one as the fields merge. The ET are now contained in the first ball where time has stood still inside and they deactivate the force field and they are now in the time they first activated the first energy ball they left on the planet.

This is not a parallel universe type movement but very much within the parameters of this universe.

Time gets so damn confusing. When thinking of time you don’t really know who came first; we may be AI and not vice versa. Even so don’t get AI mixed up as AI being machines, they would just be using the machines and not be the machines themselves.

How did the meeting go?
    The meeting has not yet taken place. Hopefully sometime in April or early May.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Question: Does this supposed chamber of "underground frozen time" rip away from the internals of the planet in motion across a vector of spacetime...before or after...time freezes in a specific sector of spacetime?

Or are you saying this frozen spacetime...?"bubble"? just keeps rotating with the rest of the planet? I am no genius but that just about sounds like that would imply it is in motion with the rest of the planet and therefore is obeying every bit of spacetime mechanisms.

You know, <---->dynamic interaction<----> of masses and events. Also formerly called <cough><cough> the unfolding of events within [space]time.

----------------------

Here is another point, how the heck do these "ET" do anything after supposedly "teleporting" into this frozen spacetime considering they are now stuck in a supposed spacetime bubble where nothing (such as an event) can actually occur?

You know, questions or observations like these tend to complicate stories immensely.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Did the atomic tests destabilize one of these force fields? Did it that trigger the energy ball on a craft out in the stars and pull it back to Earth in 1949? Or was it trying to go back further in time and got caught because we made a tear?
    Does this imply that they would just start all over again and tweak the terraform so to speak?

Blog Entries
    @Fore

You know, <---->dynamic interaction<----> of masses and events. Also formerly called <cough><cough> the unfolding of events within [space]time.
    Have you been using your inhaler Fore?

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.6640.pdf

@ Longeyes

Did the atomic tests destabilize one of these force fields? Did it that trigger the energy ball on a craft out in the stars and pull it back to Earth in 1949? Or was it trying to go back further in time and got caught because we made a tear?
    Does this imply that they would just start all over again and tweak the terraform so to speak?
    Yes, the entrance into the nuclear age and the way nuclear energy was being used and the effects of certain types of radar did capture their attention when a few ships lost function and crashed. Some thought they were under attack and used their emergency protocol by teleporting themselves to the original energy bubble that was placed there eons ago. Ancient Aliens etc…Time is relative but quite chaotic. They cannot change or effect time but became part of it.

~ George Orwell ‘1984’

@Fore

Have you been using your inhaler Fore?
    Thats it?

No reasonable response to such an important (and pretty obvious) pair of facts? (Hope) it wasn't important to the overall story about your time travel experience. (just kidding, I am all ears.)

I don't know why your thoughts are about me somehow breathing hard on this?

Ah, so you point me to an article about quantum computing (that had something to do with frozen time?) as it is relevant...somehow relevant. Well, I suppose it has to be relevant because you are going to point it out, of course.

Okay, fill me in, what should I be looking at in this article? What does it have to do with frozen spacetime as you've described it? Keep in mind, I actually do understand the ideas behind quantum computing and super positioning.

@ Longeyes

Yes, the entrance into the nuclear age and the way nuclear energy was being used and the effects of certain types of radar did capture their attention when a few ships lost function and crashed. Some thought they were under attack and used their emergency protocol by teleporting themselves to the original energy bubble that was placed there eons ago. Ancient Aliens etc…Time is relative but quite chaotic. They cannot change or effect time but became part of it.

--They cannot change time, --but they became a part of it.

ergo,
    They cannot time travel, since they cannot change time.

or

Lets say they are outside our spacetime (true aliens from another dimension)....but they can't change a continuum of events (time)....therefore they cannot become a part of it.

-----------------

I hope you know....nah, nevermind...it's better if I sit here and look pretty. I will just "act out" what you said and struggle to draw breath in this immense intrigue.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-29-2015 at 06:47 AM.

This is something I've been thinking sbout for a while. I think it explains the EPR Paradox, Einstein himself said since time and space were bound together and there's no distinctive 'now' ( relativistic time dilutions ie particles travelling the speed of light time stands still) he said "people like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion"
    For the pair of twined photons zero time has passed in their timeframe although for us one of the pair may have travelled halfway across the universe and taken hundreds of millions of years until it is absorbed. It's absorption and generation are linked with zero distance via time. No one has ever seemed to have explained it like this
    But does it go one stage further than this, are photons our direct connection to zero time the timeless state beyond our simple time deluded perspective. Do they connect via the time dimension in which everything is connected and there is zero distance to any other part of the universe. Can't quite get my head round this last part.
    Is this anyway a correct understanding?

This is something I've been thinking sbout for a while. I think it explains the EPR Paradox, Einstein himself said since time and space were bound together and there's no distinctive 'now' ( relativistic time dilutions ie particles travelling the speed of light time stands still) he said "people like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion"
    For the pair of twined photons zero time has passed in their timeframe although for us one of the pair may have travelled halfway across the universe and taken hundreds of millions of years until it is absorbed. It's absorption and generation are linked with zero distance via time. No one has ever seemed to have explained it like this
    But does it go one stage further than this, are photons our direct connection to zero time the timeless state beyond our simple time deluded perspective. Do they connect via the time dimension in which everything is connected and there is zero distance to any other part of the universe. Can't quite get my head round this last part.
    Is this anyway a correct understanding?
    Your interpretation is a valid one but considered more exotic in the general physics field.

Where particles like photons aren't traveling through space but are instead considered motionless and space is instead considered a phenomena occurring ~around~ the periphery of the photons. It's a view taken from the photon's perspective rather than our general perspective.

There are a few documentaries I've seen that mention that idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. His was an interesting story as well.

@Atmjjcc, how did you originally come to acquire this info about being a time traveler, what the alien situation is, and your role regarding it? Like did you remember it from birth, did you have an awakening at some point, were you contacted by beings? If contacted, were your contacts via physical meetings, during dream states, purely telepathic, or something else? Just wondering how you got started.
    I have just blogged this query in the Blog section...
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

I have just blogged this query in the Blog section...
    Here's the link: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/e...-the-Beginning
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin