Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DISCLOSURE Moving Along?

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Talking about Gary Nolan great interview with him here on Vinne's show with the incredible psychic Tyler Henry

@59' 10" Vinnie asks the question what's going on behind the scenes.
    Says he seen a letter signed by 12 senators saying 'we're doing this'

The worry seems to be they know the Woo is implicite in any major disclosure.

So it seems to me that the word "woo" is becoming an excepted term in scientific communities!!!

Most likely because there may not be words in our human language to describe the phenomenon! JMO on that.
    Last edited by epo333; 03-23-2023 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    So it seems to me that the word "woo" is becoming an excepted term in scientific communities!!!
    Most likely because there may not be words in our human language to describe the phenomenon! JMO on that.
    What does "WOO" stand for? This is a term I am unfamiliar with and there are probably others who are wondering as well.

Assuming that some of the alien groups may possibly be hostile then I could understand why the other aliens would be hesitant to reveal themselves to humanity. On the other hand any disclosure that is purely done by humans may not be believed. Take for example the tic-tac video, there are people who say it's just a top secret military project.
    Last edited by Wally; 03-23-2023 at 05:55 PM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    What does "WOO" stand for? This is a term I am unfamiliar with and there are probably others who are wondering as well.

Assuming that some of the alien groups may possibly be hostile then I could understand why the other aliens would be hesitant to reveal themselves to humanity. On the other hand any disclosure that is purely done by humans may not be believed. Take for example the tic-tac video, there are people who say it's just a top secret military project.
    I don't think it is an official term actually. I think its more of an adjective like "whoa!" or "holy cow". Simply describing or discovering something unknown!

The first time I heard it was in these white pages:

https://thehermeticpenetrator.medium...d-b2745317d38b

Unlike Lue, I do not intend to shy away from the woo. This article is for the über nerds on #ufotwitter: a deep dive into the work of “White Rabbits” like Puthoff and Green and the nexus between human biology, consciousness and UFOs.
    After hearing Garry Nolan using it so casually in the video Longeyes posted, I get the feeling its has been part of the nomenclature of the scientist who have been working on the phenomenon all these years. Keep in mind it JMO . . .
    Last edited by epo333; 03-23-2023 at 06:38 PM.

Hi Guys
    'Woo' has been around for ages pretty sure it comes from anything being a little 'woo woo' ie mad, but in this context it's anything esoteric, spiriitual and not hard science.

James Fox has just returned from Washington DC and has been talking to insiders.
    He says at one pt that more than 3 individuals have spoken to AARO and the Senate Intelligence committee about working on back engineering programs…

Sum up from UFO Jesus

Dr. Garry Nolan drops bombshell admissions at the recent Salt Conference on May 16th/18th NYC!!

INCREDIBLE Admissions from Dr. Garry Nolan on ET Reality, Whistleblowers & Reverse Engineering!!

15,459 views May 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuxyBulb1U&t=15s
    Last edited by epo333; 05-19-2023 at 04:18 PM.

I wasn't sure how to INTRO this video because I hate to contradictions like this among researchers!
    Its kinda what we're up against to get to the TRUTH . . .
    12,267 views Premiered 19 hours ago . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_piRRyCCKM&t=1597s

To be fair here is Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp release.

The topic starts at 23:40. The "Money Shot" so to speak is at 39:50!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpVkN6SaLjw&t=2391s

(my comments): The close-up at 39:56 though it resembles a structure, the light on the right side of the "craft" could very well be a smoke plume.

Comments anyone?
    Last edited by epo333; 05-24-2023 at 04:17 PM.

Haven’t had a chance to watch it yet re Weaponised

But thought Garry Nolan’s talk at the SALT conference was amazing.
    He really stuck his neck out there. All kudos to him

The NASA meeting yesterday with transcript
    https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...d-may-31-2023/

It’s been making the headlines round the world.
    Still can’t understand if something accelerates from stationary to Mach 2, almost instantaneously how can that not be evidence of NHI? Can someone not grow a pair and spell it out?